1. Om Srii Saaii naathaaya Namah.Om, to the Venerable Lord Sai, prostration !
2. Om Laksmiinaaraayanaay a Namah.Om, to (Vishnu as the Sleeping God lying on waters in the interval between destruction and re-manifestation of universes) Narayana (accompanied by the Goddess of Wealth)L akshmi, prostration !
3. Om Krishna-Raama- Shiva-Maaruty' aadi-ruupaaya Namah.Om, to Him whose forms Krishna and Rama, Hanuman the son of wind and so on are, prostration !
4. Om Sheshashaayine Namah.Om, to Vishnu (in his aforementionned form) laying on Shesha (Divine Serpent), prostration !
5. Om Godaavarii-tata- shiiladhii- vaasiine Namah.Om, to who has His abode near the shores of(the Holy river) Godavari, prostration!
6. Om Bhakta-hridaalayaay a Namah.Om, to Him whose seat (His) devotees' hearts are, prostration!
7. Om Sarva-hrinnilayaaya Namah.Om, to Him whose abode the hearts of all (beings) are, prostration!
8. Om Bhuutaavaasaaya Namah.Om, to Him in whom the beings dwell, prostration!
9. Om Bhuuta bhavishyad-bhaava- varjitaaya Namah.Om, to Him who is bereft of past, future and present, prostration!
10. Om Kaalaatiitaaya Namah.Om, to Him who transcends time (and death) prostration !
11. Om Kaalaaya Namah.Om, to (Krishna in his cosmic aspect shown to Arjuna in the Bhagavadgita) who is Time, prostration !
12. Om Kaalakaalaaya Namah.Om, to (Shiva as Savior of His devotee Markandeya menaced by Yama) the Death of Time, prostration !
13. Om Kaala-darpa- damanaaya Namah.Om, to (Shiva in His aforementionned form) the Subduer of the pride of Time, prostration !
14. Om Mrityunjayaaya Namah.Om, to (Shiva in His aforementionned form) the Death-winner, prostration !
15. Om Amartyaaya Namah.Om, to the Deathless One, prostration !
16. Om Martyaabhaya- pradaaya Namah.Om, to Him who gives mortals immortality, prostration !
17. Om Jeevaadhaaraaya Namah.Om, to Him who sustains the living (beings), prostration !
18. Om Sarvaadhaaraaya Namah.Om, to Him sustains all, prostration !
19. Om Bhaktaavana- samarthaaya Namah.Om, to Him who has the power to protect His devotees, prostration !
20. Om Bhaktaavana- pratijnaaya Namah.Om, to Him who promises to grant favors to (His) devotees, prostration !
21. Om Anna-vastra- daaya Namah.Om, to Him who grants food and clothing, prostration !
22. Om Arogya-kshema- daaya Namah.Om, to Him who grants health and patience, prostration !
23. Om Dhana-maangalya- pradaaya Namah.Om, to Him who freely gives wealth and fortune, prostration !
24. Om Riddhi-siddhi- daaya Namah.Om, to Him who grants (yogic)powers and realization, prostration !
25. Om Putra-mitra- kalatra-bandhu- daaya Namah.Om, to Him who grants sons, friends, wives and kin, prostration !
26. Om Yoga-kshema- vahaaya Namah.Om, to Him who brings forth yogic accomplishment, prostration !
27. Om Aapad-baandhavaaya Namah.Om, to Him who washes away misfortunes, prostration !
28. Om Maarga-bandhave Namah.Om, to (Shiva as sung in a celebrated hymn by the mystic, philospher, and literate Appayya Dikshita) the Friend along the path, prostration !
29. Om Bhukti-mukti- swargaapavarga- daaya Namah.Om, to Him who grants fruitions, liberation, heaven and abandonment of rebirth, prostration !
30. Om Priyaaya Namah.Om, to the Beloved One, prostration !
31. Om Priiti-vardhanaaya Namah.Om, to Him who increases love, prostration !
32. Om Antaryaamine Namah.Om, to (the Absolute as Paramatman, the Supreme Self) the Inner Ruler, prostration !
33. Om Saccidaatmane Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) who self Being and Consciousness are, prostration !
34. Om Nityaanandaaya Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) who is Eternal Bliss, prostration !
35. Om Parama-sukha- daaya Namah.Om, to Him who grants supreme ease, prostration !
36. Om Parameshvaraaya Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) the Supreme Lord, prostration !
37. Om Parabrahmane Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) the Supreme Brahman, prostration !
38. Om Paramaatmane Namah.Om, to the Supreme Self, prostration !
39. Om Jnaana-svaruupine Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) whose nature very nature gnosis is, prostration !
40. Om Jagatah pitre Namah.Om, to (Brahma) the Father of the universe, prostration !
41. Om Bhaktaanaam maatri dhatri pitaamahaaya Namah.Om, to (Brahma) who is a mother for (His) devotees, the Bearer (of universe) and the Great Sire, prostration !
42. Om Bhaktaabhaya- pradaaya Namah.Om, to Him who freely gives to (His) devotees fearlessness, prostration !
43. Om Bhakta-paraadiinaay a Namah.Om, to Him who cares for (His) devotees, prostration !
44. Om Bhaktaanugraha- kaataraaya Namah.Om, to Him who is very gracious to (His) devotees, prostration !
45. Om Sharanaagata- vatsalaaya Namah.Om, to Him who loves those who seek refuge (in Him), prostration !
46. Om Bhakti-shakti- pradaaya Namah.Om, to Him who freely gives devotion and power, prostration !
47. Om Jnaana-vairaagya- daaya Namah.Om, to Him who grants gnosis and detachment, prostration !
48. Om Prema-pradaaya Namah.Om, to Him who freely gives love, prostration !
49. Om Samshaya-hridaya- daurbalya- paapakarma- vaasanaa- kshaya-karaaya Namah.Om, to Him who causes obliteration of doubts, heart feebleness, sins, karman( of present and past lives) and the traces (thereof), prostration !
50. Om Hridaya-granthi- bhedakaaya Namah.Om, to Him who cuts off the heart knot (Upanishadic metaphor for ultimate realization) , prostration !
51. Om Karma-dhvamsine Namah.Om, to the Destroyer of karman (of present and past lives), prostration !
52. Om Shuddha-sattvasthit aaya Namah.Om, to Him who stays in pure minds, prostration !
53. Om Gunaatiita-gunaatma ne Namah.Om, to (paramatman) who transcents attributes and (yet) is the very self of attributes, prostration !
54. Om Ananta-kalyaana- gunaaya Namah.Om, to (Vishnu as worshipped by the Pancaratra tradition) who is possessed of infinite auspicious attributes, prostration !
55. Om Amita-paraakramaaya Namah.Om, to Him whose strength is unmeasureable, prostration !
56. Om Jayine Namah.Om, to the Conqueror, prostration !
57. Om Durdharsha kshobhyaaya Namah.Om, to the Unconquerable and Unshakable One, prostration !
58. Om Aparaajitaaya Namah.Om, to the Invincible One, prostration !
59. Om Trilokeshu avighaatha-gataye Namah.Om, to (Vishnu in His descent in the world as the Brahmin dwarf, Vamana) whose going in unimpeded in the three worlds (earth, intermediate space, and heaven), prostration !
60. Om Ashakya-rahitaaya Namah.Om, to Him for whom nothing is impossible, prostration !
61. Om Sarva-shakti- muurtaye Namah.Om, to Him who is All-Powerful, prostration !
62. Om Suruupa-sundaraaya Namah.Om, to the Handsome and Beautiful One, prostration !
63. Om Sulocanaaya Namah.Om, to Him with beautiful eyes, prostration !
64. Om Bahu ruupa vishva muurtaye Namah.Om, to Him of many shapes, having all forms, prostration !
65. Om Aruupaavyaktaaya Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) the Formless and Unmanifest One, prostration !
66. Om Acintyaaya Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) the Unthinkabale One, prostration !
67. Om Suukshmaaya Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) the Subtle One, prostration !
68. Om Sarvaantaryaamine Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) who is everybody's Inner Ruler, prostration !
69. Om Manovaagatiitaaya Namah.Om, to (Paramatman) who transcends mind and speech, prostration !
70. Om Prema-muurtaye Namah.Om, to Him whose face Love (as the ultimate mystic experience) is, prostration !
71. Om Sulabha-durlabhaaya Namah.Om, to Him easy to reach (yet) difficult to approach, prostration !
72. Om Asahaaya sahaayaaya Namah.Om, the Helper of the Helpless, prostration !
73. Om Anaathanaatha- diina-bandhave Namah.Om, to the Protector of those without protector, the Friend of the poor, prostration !
74. Om Sarva-bhaara- bhrite Namah.Om, to Him who takes upon Himself everyone's burden, prostration !
75. Om Akarmaaneka- karma-sukarmine Namah.Om, to Him who well accomplishes the unsavory tasks, prostration !
76 Om Punya-shravana- kiirtanaaya Namah.Om, to Him the hearing of whose glorification is purifying, prostration !
77 Om Tiirthaaya Namah.Om, to the (holy) Ford, prostration !
78 Om Vaasudevaaya Namah.Om, to (Krishna) Vasudeva's Son, prostration !
79. Om Sataangataye Namah.Om, to the Ultimate Resort of the good, prostration !
80. Om Satparaayanaaya Namah.Om, to the Final End of the good, prostration !
81. Om Lokanaathaaya Namah.Om, to the Lord of the worlds, prostration !
82 Om Paavanaanaghaaya Namah.Om, to the Purifier Immaculate, prostration !
83. Om Amritaamshave Namah.Om, to (the Moon identified with Holy Plant Soma) whose filaments give forth the juice of immortality, prostration !
84. Om Bhaaskara-prabhaaya Namah.Om, to the Sun of shining halo, prostration !
85. Om Brahmacarya- tapascaryaadi- suvrataaya Namah.Om, to Him whose vows are chastity, asceticism and so on, prostration !
86. Om Satya-dharma- paraayanaaya Namah.Om, to Him who is the ultimate resort of truthfulness, prostration !
87. Om Siddheshvaraaya Namah.Om, to Shiva of Yogic powers, prostration !
88 Om Siddha-sankalpaaya- Namah.Om, to the Lord of the Realized Ones (the immortal yogin Dattatreya), prostration !
89. Om Yogeshvaraaya Namah.Om, to (Shiva) the Lord of Yoga, prostration !
90. Om Bhagavate Namah.Om, to the Possessor of Divine Glory, prostration !
91. Om Bhakta-vatsalaaya Namah.Om, to Him who loves His devotees, prostration !
92. Om Satpurushaaya Namah.Om, to the True Male (purusa), prostration !
93. Om Purushottamaaya Namah.Om, to the Best among Men, prostration !
94. Om Satya-tattva- bodhakaaya Namah.Om, to (the Guru) who awakens (His disciples) to the Principles of Reality, prostration !
95. Om Kaamaadi-shad- vairi-dhvamsine Namah.Om, to the Destroyer of the Six Foes beginning with Desire (Desire, Anger, Greed, Hatred, Pride, and Envy), prostration !
96 Om Abhed-aanandaanubha va-pradaaya Namah.Om, to Him who freely gives the actual experience of Undivided Bliss, prostration !
97. Om Sama-sarva-mata- sammataaya Namah.Om, to (the Sai himself, here presented in a characteristic feature of His teaching) who approves all religious persuasions as equal, prostration !
98. Om Shrii dakshinaa-muurtaye Namah.Om, to the Venerable (Shiva as the Teacher of Absolute Truth through silence) with His face to the South(the direction of Death, as identified with one of the Fires in the Vedic sacrifice), prostration !
99. Om Shrii venkatesha ramanaaya Namah.Om, to Ramana, the Lord of Venkata Hill, prostration !
100. Om Adbhutaananta- caryaaya Namah.Om, to Him of wonderful and blissful deeds, prostration !
101. Om Prapannaarti- haraaya Namah.Om, to Him who takes away the pains of those who yield themselves (to Him), prostration !
102. Om Samsaara-sarva- duhkha-kshaya- karaaya Namah.Om, to the Cause of the obliteration of every suffering of the Round of Rebirth, prostration !
103. Om Sarvavit-sarvato- mukhaaya Namah.Om, to the Omniscient One, whose face is turned everywhere, prostration !
104. Om Sarvaantar-bahih- sthitaaya Namah.Om, to Him who stays inside and outside all(beings), prostration !
105. Om Sarva-mangala- karaaya Namah.Om, to the Cause of all auspiciousness, prostration !
106. Om Sarvaabhiista- pradaaya Namah.Om, to Him who freely gives all things wished for, prostration !
107. Om Samarasa-sanmaarga- sthaapanaaya Namah.Om, to Him who consolidates the Truth Path along which all experience (for the mystic) has the same taste, prostration !
108. Om Shrii samartha sadguru Saaii naathaaya Namah.Om, to the Venerable Efficacious True Guru, the Lord Sai, prostration !
Hail Shri Sainath Maharaj, the Supreme Guru Shrii Guru Kii Jaya!
Hail the Guru